Senator David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State, on Friday, requested security specialists to capture anybody not wearing face cover in the State.
Umahi provided the request in an announcement got by Igbere TV marked by his Commissioner for Information, Orji Uchenna Orji.
He said with impact from fourth of April, 2020 and all through the whole Ebonyi State, anyone that is seen outside his/her home must wear a face cover.
Note that Handkerchief/Head tie/pre-made clinical veil could fill the need of face cover.
Security offices, all sub-boards of trustees on COVID-19, Chairmen of Local Government Areas, Coordinators and to be sure all Government authorities are therefore coordinated to capture anybody seen outside his/her home anyplace in Ebonyi State without wearing a face veil.
The announcement peruses in full:-
The Governor of Ebonyi State His Excellency, Engr. Boss David Nweze Umahi FNSE, FNATE, in the facilitation of our aggregate endeavors to guarantee, through the beauty of God, that this sinister scourge called COVId-19 doesn't reach Ebonyi state, therefore further guides me to advise people in general as follows:
1. That with impact from the fourth of April, 2020 and all through the whole Ebonyi State, anyone that is seen outside his/her home must wear a face veil. Note that Handkerchief/Head tie/pre-made clinical veil could fill the need for face cover.
2. Security offices, all sub-boards of trustees on COVID-19, Chairmen of Local Government Areas, Coordinators and undoubtedly all Government authorities are therefore coordinated to capture anybody seen outside his/her home anyplace in Ebonyi State without wearing face cover.
3. We despite everything demand for data on anybody that is demonstrating side effects of high internal heat level (fever), dry hack, and trouble in breathing and returnees from the swarmed nations as well as the States of Nigeria. It is to be noticed that more established individuals and individuals with other ailments, (for example, Asthma, diabetes, or heart maladies) might be progressively defenseless against Coronavirus.
For data about those with indications of COVID-19, if it's not too much trouble call these hotlines:
4. Prohibition on social and Religious get-togethers is still in power and anybody that opposes these guidelines will be captured and premises obtained by the government.
5. The utilization of sanitizers, washing of hands and steaming two times per day, including incessant admission of hot fluids are enthusiastically prescribed.
6. The government is striving to accumulate the names of each one of those that will require palliatives from the state and those that will profit by the Federal Government Conditional Cash Transfer and this will be made referred to general society when we are prepared.
7. We are in contact with our siblings and sisters who originated from outside particularly territories swarmed with COVID-19 both inside and outside Nigeria and we are observing their wellbeing conditions on everyday schedule.
8. We direct all the tailors in Ebonyi state to meet the speaker of Ebonyi State House of Assembly; Rt. Noteworthy Francis Ogbonnia Nwifuru for guaranteed creation of Face Masks.
9. We will brief Ebonyi individuals every once in a while on advancements in our fight to free the condition of the lethal Coronavirus