Senator David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State, on Friday, requested security operators to capture anybody not wearing face veil in the State.
Umahi provided the request in an announcement got by Igbere TV marked by his Commissioner for Information, Orji Uchenna Orji.
He said with impact from fourth of April, 2020 and all through the whole Ebonyi State, anyone that is seen outside his/her home must wear a face cover.
Note that Handkerchief/Head tie/pre-made clinical veil could fill the need of face cover.
Security organizations, all sub-boards of trustees on COVID-19, Chairmen of Local Government Areas, Coordinators and for sure all Government authorities are therefore coordinated to capture anybody seen outside his/her home anyplace in Ebonyi State without wearing face veil.
The announcement peruses in full:-
The Governor of Ebonyi State His Excellency, Engr. Boss David Nweze Umahi FNSE, FNATE, in advancement of our aggregate endeavors to guarantee, through the finesse of God, that this evil scourge called COVId-19 doesn't reach Ebonyi state, thus further guides me to illuminate people in general as follows:
1. That with impact from fourth of April, 2020 and all through the whole Ebonyi State, anyone that is seen outside his/her home must wear a face veil. Note that Handkerchief/Head tie/pre-made clinical cover could fill the need of face veil.
2. Security offices, all sub-councils on COVID-19, Chairmen of Local Government Areas, Coordinators and to be sure all Government authorities are thusly coordinated to capture anybody seen outside his/her home anyplace in Ebonyi State without wearing a face veil.
3. We despite everything demand for data on anybody that is indicating side effects of high internal heat level (fever), dry hack, and trouble in breathing and returnees from the invaded nations or potentially the States of Nigeria. It is to be noticed that more seasoned individuals and individuals with other ailments, (for example, Asthma, diabetes, or heart illnesses) might be increasingly powerless against Coronavirus.
For data about those with indications of COVID-19, if you don't mind call these hotlines:
4. Restriction on social and Religious get-togethers is still in power and anybody that resists these guidelines will be captured and premises gained by the government.
5. The utilization of sanitizers, washing of hands and steaming two times per day, including regular admission of hot fluids are energetically suggested.
6. The government is striving to gather the names of each one of those that will require palliatives from the state and those that will profit by the Federal Government Conditional Cash Transfer and this will be made referring to the general population when we are prepared.
7. We are in contact with our siblings and sisters who originated from outside particularly zones plagued with COVID-19 both inside and outside Nigeria and we are observing their wellbeing conditions on a regular schedule.
8. We direct all the tailors in Ebonyi state to meet the speaker of Ebonyi State House of Assembly; Rt. Good Francis Ogbonnia Nwifuru for sure-fire creation of Face Masks.
9. We will brief Ebonyi individuals now and again on advancements in our fight to free the condition of the savage Coronavirus